Mermir is a leading Marketing Agency based in Ramallah and is looking for a content creator. The content creator will be responsible for creating ideas for online and offline channels, thinking of new ways to think uniquely and achieve the best results, and should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and committed.
- Planning & campaigning
- Plan and write campaign communication strategies including key messages that guarantee large-scale engagement from target groups.
- Be the expert on the benefits of the client’s product portfolio and have their voice, narrative, and audience needs.
- Create, plan and execute regular content calendar proposals.
- Content creation
- Concept, write and edit in Arabic and English to serve the UCI digital and direct sales activities, including presentations, brochures, flyers, emails, landing pages, banners, blogs, e-publications, e-brochures, e-newsletters, site pages, video scripts, products, etc.
- Create content, including images and videos, that will grow awareness of the branding
- Identify new creative methods to deliver content in a way that maximizes value, viewership, and client engagement.
- Ensure high-quality content layouts and that the design and content align, by working closely with the graphics team.
- Work with teams in all areas of the business to ensure a high standard of writing and editing marketing collateral.
- Identify successes and create attractive content for the company’s print and digital communication channels.
- Diversify the content to include text, images, and videos.
- Check and edit the spelling and grammar of the company’s content.
- Management of digital outlets
- Daily management of users’ digital channels and responding to customer inquiries in a “social” manner while gaining leads.
- Pitching promotional ideas and arranging with bloggers and influencers.
- Ensure timely uploading of content on the user’s website to keep the websites up to date and work with the marketing team on upgrades as required.
- Create and manage an active media contact list of local, regional, and international media outlets including written and digital.
- Data analysis and trends
- Analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using Google Analytics.
- Create systems for analyzing and reporting on the performance of content used for direct sales.